Pre-release iOS Beta with Latest UI Updates & FixesMike Evanisko
With the final release imminent, a new iOS Beta version has just been released with some last-minute UI improvements and stability fixes. These help to make the app more user-friendly and solid for its final release.
Keep in mind that you need an Apple device running iOS v13.2+ and your PBX to be on the latest v16 Update 5 to use the app! Join our Beta testing team and don’t miss out on the new iOS app’s features.
Polishing the UI
- Improved Filter Selector – The new blue group selector in “Status” and “Contacts” is now more prominent, making it easier for you to select which group of colleagues or contact entries to display.
- New Access Helpers – The new app permission helpers for contacts, camera and microphone, guide you to provide the proper permissions in the app’s iOS settings.
- Updated Views – User-friendly, updated appearance of “Chats” and “Recents”. When creating a group conversation, a close button has been added in the “Add Participants” view to clear up the search box.
- Verbose Logging – The new “Verbose Logging” option in “Settings” > “Troubleshooting” adds support for collecting more detailed system info while trying to resolve technical issues.
Other Updates & Fixes
- Fixed crash when attempting to save a chat attachment in the device’s photos.
- Fixed the “Status” and “Contacts” filters to be properly updated when changing device language.
- Fixed the “AB”-generated avatars for contacts with only a company name specified.
- Disabled the camera rotation for video calls on iPhone devices.
View the complete change log.