Ribbon Connect for Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
Ribbon Connect is a cloud-based service that securely connects new or existing phone lines to Microsoft Teams. It has an intuitive web interface that removes the complexity of connecting telecom infrastructure into a Teams configuration. It’s ideal for resellers with limited expertise in one domain or the other. It even has tools to integrate an existing PBX, providing greater calling functionality and simplifying the move to Teams.
Easier Than Ever
Start with 1 or 50,000 users
Integrate with existing communication systems
Deploy in one location or globally
Only buy for the employees that need Teams calling
Won’t disrupt existing dial tone contracts
Deployed in Microsoft Azure across 3 continents
Supports full end-to-end encryption and secure access control
Ribbon Connect Benefits
- Easy to configure – No PowerShell commands or complex configuration steps. Built-in templates to connect to telecom providers.
- Seamless user experience – Customers don’t have to learn something new – reduces objections.
- Cost Effective – Per seat pricing means that customers pay only for what they use. No service term or usage commits.
- Secure – Uses Ribbon SBC services. Managed and monitored with 24/7/365 support.
- 100% Cloud-based – Located in the Azure cloud – no hardware to deploy.
- Robust – Fully managed solution with PBX integration options.
- Simple – Customers can maintain their existing telecom provider or feel free to choose a new one at any time.
- Creates an annuity for Partners. – Create a monthly revenue stream that grows without additional sales engagement.